Back in 2007 I noticed a super deal on a Lego Christmas Train that they were phasing out, I bought one for future use come Christmas time. I have tried to put it together a few times, but always got lost when it came to fitting a certain couple of pieces in their set location. I pulled it out again in early December to put together for our decorating spree and once again was reminded why I had not finished putting it together. After a while of just not location the 1x2 red flat brick I decided I would visit their website and try to determine if I could order the missing pieces.
This machine was initially setup using the Debian 2.2 potato release and was upgraded using the dist-upgrade method and changing the sources to point to the current release at the time. This method was used to upgrade from 2.2 (potato) to 3.0 (woody) then to 3.1 (sarge). Then the server was left to it’s own devices with updates run every week or two until sarge was no longer supported. I just didn’t have the time nor inclination to fix it. I turned it off in October 2010 when I heard the hard drive whining.
I was experiencing networking issues with distributed.net updating on my ubuntu 10.10 server.
Instead of purchasing a pre-made salad dressing, we whip up a simple Balsamic Vinaigrette consisting of:
Whisk it up and pour immediately over a salad.
I picked up our second instalment of chicken, two broilers around five pounds each. Necks still attached, giblets included outside of the chicken yet in the ziploc bag.
Onions, potatoes, green beans, cabbage, green bell peppers (capsicums), cherry tomatoes and cucumbers. Yum! Plus clover honey from the local honey farm.